Hello everyone! The one and only Thomas here with some exciting news.
I bet many of you have been anticipating for the release of just possibly one of the most revolutionary CPPSes this year – only, this time, it’s called a CPCS (“Club Penguin Custom Server”). Flippr, the successor of Penguin+, has finally arrived to the public on Valentine’s Day, as promised!
Flippr is a brand new CPPS created by Sandor, who is in charge of all creativity and design for the CPPS. You can certainly call it the first ever CPCS, if you don’t count his original game, Penguin+.
Flippr allows you to play CP in a brand new, customized experience; the team has practically recreated CP using their own imagination, creativity, and ideas. It’s not one of those over-customized Flash games; it’s simply redone! I must say, I think some of it looks a bit better than the original.
Another cool thing – did you know Flippr is the official CPPS partner of CPPSHQ? Sweet!
Enough words – let’s take a look at some pictures! I won’t give too much away; I’m sure you’ll be excited to discover some of this on your own!
Those orange puffles on the new loader are adorable!
Check out this sweet redone map!
Smile for the camera! (Cool interface, right?).
To play, select your screen size by hovering over the Play button. You can register in-game by clicking the Register button on the left of the start screen when you select Play.
Overall, I would give this CPPS a 10/10. So, what are your thoughts? Leave us your comments below!
News on Flippr:
Flipper was to be released on February 14th, 2014, but it had then been attacked by a user named “Tankerz” on Rile5. After the post made by “Sandor” (The creator of Flipper) on Rile5 called “About Flippr”, Tankerz admitted that he hacked the server, saying that he found eight exploits in the server. Later on, Tankerz was banned for talking about DDoSing Flippr. Sandor has just told me through a private message that Flippr will be re-opening sometime tomorrow, so make sure to visit the website tomorrow because you never know when it will be released.
News on CPEmu:
I have recently been notified by John that right at the moment (on February 16th, 2014) CPEmu is not being operated on, and John told me that he is unsure that he will be re-opening CPEmu in the future. Not to worry, we will have more information on CPEmu later on.
That’s all that I have for you right now, but be sure check back tomorrow for more information on Flippr.
Hi there everyone, Bradyman6 here. I’ve decided to start something new on CPPSHQ, something that will keep all of you entertained perhaps that is what I’m hoping for anyways. As you can see above, CPPSHQ will have an article, and that article will describe what will be posted later on in the week. I’m hoping to release these articles starting every Monday, but if you don’t see the newspaper that is supposed to be posted, I’m either on a temporary leave, or I’m working on the article, or perhaps doing something else. I will make some adjustments to the articles as the weeks go by of course, so expect something new every week!
Flippr’s Release Date:
Flipper is a new private server that is to be released on Valentine’s Day (February 13th, 2014), it by the sounds of it, it is supposed to have many features in the game, but that is just a rumor. We will have more information provided later on in the week (or weekend).
CPEmu’s returning soon:
CPEmu has been down for months to count, but it is soon to be released once again to the public. CPEmu, if you haven’t heard about the game, is a private server that is very similar to Club Penguin. We will have more information provided later on in the week, or the next week depending on our source.
That is about it for this week’s article, and who knows, we might have more information later on in the week that wasn’t included in this week’s article! If you have anything you would like to tell us, or if you have any suggestions for the newspaper, drop us a comment down below.
Last year (December 21st, 2013) DJ_MuTeD announced on CPPS Central about a new server that was released called “Free Penguin”, and since then, Free Penguin has grown into quite a big server. It was days ago when the new updated was released, and man what a fantastic update it was!
- Free Penguin Settings – Free Penguin now allows you to customize your penguin to its fullest with customized Player cards, Ring Color, Saved Clothing, Commands, Mascots, Items, and Transformations! You can read more about all these new features below.
This is the new “Settings” icon which is located in the game on the top right hand side of the screen.
- Player Card – You have three options to pick from for a player card, and you can select these three cards by clicking on the settings icon and selecting “Go” which is located underneath the “Player Card” icon. You can view what these player cards look like down below:
Classic player card:
Opin player card:
Purple player card:
- Ring Color – You can now access the Ring Color in the settings by clicking on the settings icon and selecting “Go” which is located underneath the “Ring Color” icon. From here, you can adjust your ring color, and get this, it’s free!
- Bubble Color – You can access both the ring color and the bubble color on the settings panel! How cool is that? Very cool. All you have to do is click on the settings icon and then select “Go” which is located underneath the “Bubble Color” icon, and it will then bring you to the adjustment settings for the bubble color.
- Saved Clothing – You can now save whatever outfit that have worn in-game just by clicking on the settings icon and then selecting “Go” underneath the “Saved Clothing” icon which is located above, and it will bring you to the saved clothing settings.
- Commands – Are you new and have no clue on how to get free stuff? Find out every command on the game by clicking on the Settings icon in-game and selecting the “Go” which is underneath the “Commands” icon that is shown above, and it will bring you to a command list.
- Mascots – You can now dress up as any Mascot in Free Penguin just by clicking on the Settings icon and selecting “Go” which is located underneath the “Mascots” icon, and it will bring you a list of Mascots you can dress up as.
- Transformations – Feeling like transforming your penguin into something else? You have the option to do so in this new update just by clicking on the Settings icon and by selecting “Go” which is located underneath the “Transforms” icon.
Wow, that was quite the update wasn’t? You now have plenty of features to choose from in this new update. I will keep all of you updated when the next update is released on Free Penguin.
I loved this new update, didn’t you?
Homepage | Play/Register
Need help on Free Penguin or interested in giving us your opinion on Free Penguin? Just leave a comment that is related to Free Penguin below.
The server “x0rb” is now back, and I have to say, it’s better than ever! It’s back with a few features and a custom town. The server isn’t over customized and it’s perfect for somebody looking for a simple server to play on.
Currently at the town is the Beta Test Party! Their custom town is just so fun to look at, it’s so colorful! Take a look:
Since x0rb has just reopened again, some of the features are not entirely working. Don’t worry, this will not really effect your game play. Here is a list that the team is currently working on:
- Igloos – You can enter your igloo, but it will not save.
- Games – We don’t have an estimated date for the release of games.
- Items – Some items are currently not available yet.
- Stamps – Expect to see stamps within the next few weeks.
- Postcards – We are not sure when these will be available.
It seems like we can expect a lot from x0rb coming soon! This server is a lot of fun, there is friendly staff, the ids are low, and the server is not overcrowded just yet. It’s perfect for somebody who just enjoys hanging out with their friends on a simple server. Come and check out x0rb today!
Blog | Register | Play
Last month, Mirai released an outstanding update, and this month, Mirai has made once again, another outstanding update. In this new update, you will find that can marry or make someone your best friend, give someone a like on their player card, and change your emotion, and even save your outfit on Mirai!
- BFF Feature – Have a best friend forever on Mirai? Well you can now BFF any player on Mirai just by clicking on any user and by selecting the icon on the top right side of the player card.
By selecting the “BFF” icon which is shown above, you can BFF anyone just by clicking this icon shown on any player.
- Marry Feature – Interested in marrying someone online? You can marry anyone that isn’t married on Mirai just by clicking the heart icon that is shown on a player card that isn’t married on the top right hand side of the player card beside the BFF icon.
As shown above, you can marry someone by clicking a heart on the top right hand side beside the BFF icon of a player card.
- Like System – You have the option to like someone’s player card, it’s pretty much like reputation only you have one choice to either like that player’s card or just leave it alone. If you are interested in liking the player card, all you have to do is click on a smiley icon that is located on the top left hand side of the player card.
As shown above, you can now like someone’s player card just by clicking the smiley icon that is located on the top left hand side of a player’s player card.
- Save Outfit -Ever wanted to save your outfit on a game? Now you can on Mirai just by selecting the clothes that you would like to wear and then after when you are finish, all you have to do is select the save icon that is located on the bottom right hand side on your player card and then name the outfit and then save it.
As shown above, you can now save your outfit by selecting the clothes you would like to wear and then by selecting the save icon which is located on the bottom right hand side of your player card and name the outfit, and then save the outfit.
Once you have saved a few outfits, you can either wear an outfit that you saved or delete an outfit that you save by clicking this icon shown above that is located on the top right hand side of the game.
- Penguin Mood’s – Feeling happy, sad, or none of the above? You can now change your penguin’s face in-game by just saying “!MOOD [Enter a number from 1 - 9]“! There are nine faces that you can choose from; some are happy, sad, funny, and normal. You can take a look at the faces above to see what satisfies you the most. (Note that you will have to buy this feature in order for it to work, it cost’s 30,000 credits in store.)
Wow, that is quite an update! I’m almost overwhelmed with all the features, but not quite. I will keep everyone updated on Mirai, so check back for more information soon; you never know when there will be another awesome update.
Thanks for reading this post, I enjoyed writing it.
Homepage | Register | Play
Want to know more about Mirai? You can visit the official blog of Mirai here, and you can visit my version of Mirai’s blog here.
After being shut down to work on another project, the old and fascinating CPPS is back and better than ever. With the old rooms, the server looks like the original Club Penguin before it was owned by Disney. The clothes are limited to only those that existed around 2005/2006. Just everything about this server gives you the feel that you are playing the original game.
Even check out this old player-card design, it’s just like the one back in 2006 or so:
The login is especially an important part in giving the users the Old Club Penguin feeling. Just check it out! It looks exactly like the one Club Penguin used years and years ago…
Did you know that they are even hosting a Moderator Competition right now? Well, they are! In order to participate in this Moderator Competition, you must join or make a team on the game. The leader of the team will win Moderator. Team members should wear similar clothing items so it is easy to tell that they are on the same team. There will be games that challenge your team’s skills on how well you work together and how well you listen and leadership. The team who wins the most challenges will win!
So far, Team Coast has won yesterday’s battle, but there are still 2 days to go until the end of the Moderator competition!
If you are a fan of Old Club Penguin and you are just tired of other servers that just simply use the newer rooms, I really recommend OldCP for you! Trust me, you will not be disappointed on what this server has to offer, it’s truly amazing.
Home| Chat | Play
2014 is just hours away, in most places around the world, twenty-fourteen already has begun while in other places, twenty-fourteen hours away yet. Either way, CPPSHQ is glad to say “Happy New Year’s” to everyone around the world. I myself had a wonderful year, but I for one think that twenty-fourteen just might be better for everyone outside of the virtual world and inside the virtual world.
CPPSHQ is focused on its viewers and its success and so far, our success has been very high. Sure, we’ve had our ups and downs, made mistakes, but hey, we learn from our mistakes, just like we learn from anything we possibly see in this world. We here at CPPSHQ would like to interact with our users in any way that is possible, and we would like to make you feel up-to-date with everything that is going on in the CPPS land, and that my friends is what we plan to do.
Twenty-fourteen has many opportunities, decisions for all of us to make, and we at CPPSHQ would like to make the right decision for blog, and for its users.
The staff of CPPSHQ would like to say to all of its users, Happy New Year!
Hello everyone and welcome to the update post on Mirai. As you may know, Mirai is a club penguin private server that has brilliant features that has been added in the server. Christmas is just three days away and Mirai has added a new game that will be shown below:
- New Private Messaging System – In this brand new update, Mirai has added a new feature that allows you to message any user on Mirai including staff members and all! All you have to do is log into the game and on the top left side of the screen, you will see an envelope, click that envelope and click “Composed”, and from there, you can private message anyone!
- Moonwalking Feature – If you’re a fan of “Moonwalking”, then you will love this feature. You can now use the moonwalk feature by pressing “M” on your keyboard!
- New Emotes Icon Added – Do you like using the curious cat face emotion on the compute all the time? Well you can now use that curious cat face on Mirai! Check out the emotion after you have purchased the “Oasis” Emotes pack.
Interested in this Emotion? You can purchase the “Oasis” Emote Pack in the Mirai store (which is located on above the play screen)
- Delete Items – Purchased an item that you didn’t want? You can now delete items in your inventory whether if it’s a color, a back ground, or anything else that is in your inventory can now be deleted!
You can now delete items in your inventory by simply viewing your inventory and by click the x button on the top right side of the item!
- Spin & Win Game – Mirai has added another game called “Spin & Win” which will only be accessible until the day after Christmas. How does the game work? You will have to log onto the game “Mirai” which will then grant you one spin, and that spin can grant you credits, ring colors, penguin speed, and snowball colors. You can play the game here.
As you can see, you will get this message only if you log into your account every day until Christmas, so make sure you log into Mirai before then.
Once you use your spin, the wheel will spin for ten to fifteen seconds, and then once the arrow lands to a certain piece of the wheel, you will either receive that prize that the arrow has landed. After the spin, there should be a green dialog above the Spin and Win game, read the dialog and then copy the code and pasted it in the “Redeem Code” which is located in the Panel of your account.
- Item Count – Ever wonder how many items are in your inventory? You can now view how many items you have in your inventory.
Tell us what you think about this new update that Mirai has made, we’d like to hear your response.
You can visit the unofficial blog of Mirai here, and you can visit the official blog of Mirai here.