***I want to make it clear this one time CPro is not a copy of CP-Pro AT ALL.***
Alright, hello everyone. As you all know I am making CPro with a friend of mine.
I have thought long and hard about what will happen if I release the source.
1. I could get sued for every person who uses it.
2. I would not get credit.
3. Flappi wouldn’t get credit (It’s the OpenCP base with huge modifications).
4. People will claim they made the source.
That’s about it. I thought of the good things too,
1. People will be happy to use a source with ease that has a page in it with directions on exactly how to use the CPro source and set it up.
2. People will hopefully give me credit, as well as Flappi.
3. It may make a huge era of CPro’s.
4. It’ll be a fun experience for a majority of CPPS players.
I am not sure if I will or will not let out the CPro source.
It all depends. I mean, I am not afraid of the credit thing I have exploits.
The main fear is getting mixed in with the law firm.
I wouldn’t want to get sued out of $250,000 for every person who uses the source.
I am not saying that would happen I just think I’d rather NOT deal with that just because I wanted to let out my source.
If anyone gets into my server (hacks it of something) and gets the source I will destroy their server if they run it.
Many exploits are within that source. I recommend NOT trying to steal it.
Anyway, comment your true opinion on what I should do.
Don’t just say “DO IT!! :O” ’cause you want the source.
Think what YOU would do if you had to decide on this.